Wednesday, May 17, 2023

 Outpourings of a Masochist

Manprasad Subba

 

Strike me with the thorny whip of your fury

So that I may love you more vigorously

 

Hit me with the stones of your condemnation

So that I may cry in orgasmic ecstasy

 

Poke me all over my naked body

With the burning cigar of your hatred   

So that I may grow more affectionate towards you  

 

Heap upon me the trashes of your insults

So that my heart may turn to be

A spa of reverence for you

 

Hurl at me the darts of your frothy abusive words  

So that I may write a passionate poem for you

 

Bury me under the weight of your sweaty earth

So that I may sprout through you anew

And grow to be ever with you

________________________

                                                April 29, 2023 // 12. 30 pm.   

 

     

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment